Friday, June 20, 2014

Orange is the New Black Season 2.

As I impatiently awaited the highly anticipated release of OITNB Season 2, I couldn't help but to wonder how my appearance would fare along side the season regulars. Then it happened! My fellow thespian and friend,  Kisha Peart sent me this article:

Faye Yvette McQueen/Vee’s Doppelganger

Without spoiling any of the events this season for readers who may not have finished,   Faye Yvette McQueen's character is mistaken for Vee and suffers some of the consequences of Vee’s actions. She’s also been in two episodes of SVU, once in Season 15, Episode 17 (“Criminal Stories”) as a criminal defense attorney (just like Vee!), and once in Season 11, Episode 13 (“PC”) as “Lesbian Rights Activist.” Well, hello Faye Yvette McQueen. She’s got two regular Law and Orders under her belt and is also an extremely gifted professional dancer.

The only thing that was omitted from this article was the fact that I was in L&O CI also as a  Somalian dancer. The scene was cut! I added the photos from all the L&O's.

Thank you for the shoutout! Thank you for your hard work, dedication and research. I truly appreciate it! 

Link to complete article:
http://www.autostraddle.com/and-now-every-character-from-orange-is-the-new-black-as-they-appear-on-law-and-order-241774/

No comments:

Post a Comment